Thursday, June 25, 2009

7 weeks post PAO!

Whew! I finally made it. Tomorrow I go back to IA City for X-rays and hopefully be told I can begin to weight bear. I hope I can, because I have been cheating. (Shhh, don't tell my doctor's office.) I don't recommend for everyone to cheat, but I have been feeling pretty good, haven't even needed to take tylenol for the past week. I have quite a limp, but I can take little steps. I am not confident to do it a long distance from my walker though! I even stood during my shower today, taking small steps around the tub to get clean. It went pretty well, but after cheating for the past 2 hours I can tell I am tired and I have some discomfort.
Today will be a short post, I will have more to report after my appointment tomorrow. This weekend my family and I will travel to Okoboji after my appointment in IA City. It will be a lot of driving, but I am so excited to have a mini reunion with my college friends. So stay tuned, the next post should be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment